OK, Lynda Schab tagged me to produce my own "8 Random Facts". Here they are!
First, the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
Here are my VERY interesting and compelling random facts:
1. I did research work in the late '80's on aspartame (Nutrasweet).
2. I sang in a band during my college years.
3. My first job was at the first Wendy's franchise sold outside of Columbus. Dave Thomas came to the Wendy's regularly to check up on us. (He was firm and serious.)
4. I squired a nationally known pediatrician around my high school my senior year during some kind of event (can't remember what it was now or his name-just know that he was often on TV!) He suggested we sneak off to the movies instead of going to the lectures.
5. I was stopped by an American tourist in Paris and asked if I could speak English because he thought I was a Parisian and could give him directions. Right. Imagine his surprise when I said I was from Ohio.
6. My brother's step-daughter was in a few episodes of "90210"-or whatever it was called! I only watched the ones she showed up in.
7. The last room I visited in Versailles Palace was bombed by the Red Brigade just after our tour group left in the late '70's. The gendarmes were running up the palace steps as we were leaving. A bomb was hidden behind a painting of Napoleon in the room. We heard about it when we reached Germany that night.
8. I have a severe allergy to horses in spite of the fact that I'm never around them. Go figure.
Sunny (Yes! Tell us some interesting facts about you!)