There. Now that the dust is off this blog, maybe my readers will finally see something posted on here. Being a writer is a delicate thing. At least for me it is. Life can easily get in the way. Through December, my family decided to cut back on internet time so I didn't do much writing. Being sick, too, brought more time with the Kleenex box than with anything or anyone else, but I think I'm baaaaack.
Here's an update on how things stand with all things writing related:
- The Miting (Amish fiction book 1)- working on chapter 11 revisions--headed for finishing the revisions within a week or two. After that, the edits will begin with the publishing company I'm contracted with.
- The Powerful Odor of Mendacity- ready to begin edits, and when those are finished, I will put together a book proposal to send to my agent, Terry Burns.
- The Way Out (book 2 of Amish fiction series)- Outlined and half written.
- Falling Off the Belief (book 3 in the Amish fiction series)-in my head and being simmered. The basic story-line is set, but I have to get it on paper and outlined.
- Prairie--Six thousand words written and clamoring for more attention from my pea brain.The manuscripted family hasn't made it out of Ohio yet, but at least they have joined a wagon train. *smile*